Tuesday, November 30, 2010

INTRODUCING SWEET NoVACAIN.....

SWEET NoVACAIN is a branch of NoVACAIN KENNELS


I love our doggies so much and of course I love buying them treats, toys, and pretty much anything else I find...but dog treats in the retail stores (Petco and PetsMart) are so EXPENSIVE! And you don't even know what half of the ingredients are! 
So I thought long and hard about what I could do to make sure my dogs are getting the right vitamins and minerals along with something that tastes and smells appetizing.

So then I decided to start creating my OWN gourmet dog treats using healthy natural ingredients.

Our store will be up and running very soon!!!
My Husband and I have 3 adult dogs - Lady Dutchess, King Cain, and Cinderella's Jazz aka Jazzy. We also  had a VERY healthy litter of 8 puppies born July  17, 2010 - 6 males and 2 females...we kept one of the girls - Princess Meesha

No comments:

Post a Comment